Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I Live...I think...

OH MIGAWD!! I was sitting here blogwalking, and drinking my first cup of coffee, when all of a sudden I started shaking, I was soooo chilled! It was NOT that cold out, so I did not think anything of it, and just shut the window. Cant turn on the heat until Nov 1!! I could not quit shaking. When the goosebumps had goosebumps and my teeth literally started chattering, I knew something was wrong. I got off line and went into bed, and piled on the blankets, and shivered until about 300 when I woke up. I have no idea what time I fell asleep, but I got warm. I took my temp and it was 101. yikes! I NEVER have a fever. SO I called Phyllis and told her to put a sick-o post on the blog, and then called the daughter and asked her to stop at the store and buy some juice on the way home. I then jumped in a hot shower and put on freash clean pj's and sweat pants. I stayed in bed. Donna came home and brought me juice, and 7-up and RICE PUDDING!! I LOVE rice pudding, and it went down and stayed there.

Right now every muscle in my body hurts. I think I over did it by shaking all day. It hurts to lay in bed, and it hurts to sit in this chair, I just plain HURT! Maybe I shook some weight off too! I know I slept really restless, the covers were all up around my neck, and the blankets were on the floor.

THe Mountain is still Burping. It actually broke through the crater floor yesterday, and sent out a plume of ash and steam. The scientists still think this is a precursor to the main event. Looked pretty impressive to me!! At least the ash went away from populated areas.

Stay healthy out there folks...GET YOUR FLU SHOTS

No comments: