Saturday, October 02, 2004

IM TIRED!!!

Bob came over this Morning, and we painted the trim on the house. I painted it in 2001 but the trim was not decided until last spring. So now It has the first coat on it, and it needs one more, wonder how many years it'll be before we get that done? 5 years to paint a house isn't too awfully bad is it?

Any way. My poor arthritic hands and knees are yelling at me. SO I think I will go soak in some Epsom salts and lavender. I am soooo sore! I still have to paint both the front and back decks, but that can wait a bit.

The Mountain is getting ready to do something different. They think that the Magma is forcing it's way up into the throat of the volcano. The earthquakes are showing harmonic tremors which means that the magma is on the move. Looking at the earthquake sites, it shows Mt St Helens but right in the middle of the list is one for Mt Adams, which is about 50 miles due east of Mt St Helens. HMMMMMMM could the Pretty Lady be waking up? Actually Indian Lore has Adams as a man, and Mt Hood as a man and they both fought over the pretty lady Mt St Helens. Then the lava flowed, and the great river was blocked so it backed up and flooded into the vast wasteland they call Eastern Washington. (all dry desert!!) I think I will look up the real story and post it on here. That might be interesting to some of you. Maybe not, but I will anyway.

Ichiro is up to 269 tonight. whoot!!

No comments: