Monday, October 04, 2004


the cats...loki,lint,chitters, ethel Posted by Hello

Going clockwise from Loki The big Orange one. He is the baby, hes only 4 years old, and is a replacement for Rudy who was the love of my life, he died of kidney failure, and I was so broken up, I was hysterical in the vets office, and Loki's mom was in getting a pre-delivery checkup, her owner knew where I worked, and brought Loki in when He was 10 days old and said he was mine. Had been mine since the minute she saw him. I did not even know the lady, but turns out her Husband was the OPS Boss for NAS Fallon, and I went to Dept Head meetings with him.

Lint is in the window, he is a manx wanna be, and my sons cat. He is 13 years old and the oldest. I inheirited him when Tim was sent to jail. (gee thanks) I put almost 200 dollars into him getting him healthy again, and he is a character,. He talks to you, talks to the neighbors, gets along with Sadie and takes her out to pottie.

Chitters is the grey tabby with the feather tail, on the scanner. He is only 9 years old, and my love. He chose me at the pound, when I took a litter I was fostering back in to release. He grabbed my pant leg and would not let go. He was fat and purred constantly. I was a sucker. I took him.

Ethel is the old lady of the group, she is 12. I fostered her and her sister when they were 10 days old. Their Mother was feral, and was hit by a car and killed. An older sibling, took the babies into where it knew they could get fed, as there was a lady who was feeding the feral cats. She called the shelter and they called me. I was a sucker I took them both until they were old enough and then I kept Ethel. Ethel was named for ms. Merman, because she yells so LOUD!!! Ethel is a bitch, she hides under my bed when any body but me is in the house. (SHE LOVES ME!)

No comments: