Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thursday Thursday!

Before Tim left, He decided that he was gonna do me a favor, and paint the trim on my house. The body was painted 2 years ago by Bob and I, and it looks great. I had white trim on the house, and It needed repainting badly, but I wanted something different than white, so I bought about 5 different qts of paint, and painted a 12" swatch down the front trim piece. I still could not decide. I had the house color as a very pale grey green and needed something to contrast with that. Phyllis said PURPLE, Bob came in and said PURPLE, DOnna came home and said PURPLE. I bought a BLUEBERRY (no!) White (NO) Latte (NO) forest green (NO!!!!)But could not decide.

Phyllis took what was left over from my house and painted hers and then trimmed it in PURPLE and a light Hazy Lavendar. It was GREAT! So she gave me her left over trim paint and Tim got busy.



But he left before he finished it. THe storm door is down, the wooden facia's are painted, the trim is painted, the Door is painted ( WAHHHHH! There went my good luck red door), and the garage door is trimed, but the gutters and downspouts were left for me to finish.

(Not to mention the touch up, cause he rushed, and slopped!!! )

I can not tell you how much of a difference it makes in the house!! It will look really good when finished. Which will be tomorrow or Saturday if I am lucky!

*********************************************************************************

TESTING


I went in yesterday to have a stress test run on my heart. I have to have the chemical version as I cant do the treadmill because of my knees and back. THey injected me with this drug that makes your heart race, and makes you sweat among other things..(NO...!) Then I had to wait for the radio active isotopes that they injected to work, and then have pictures taken of my heart. I had to lay on this "bed" about 12" wide, which slide into this opened sided MRI like thingie!! Now mind you I am a hell of a lot more wide than 12"!! when I looked at it and then at the tech, she laughed. and said it was fine, it would work. I shook my head and crawled on. I have this needle 3" long stuck in my vein in my elbow/arm crookey place. and taped down. Now I have to take my arms and put them over my head and NOT MOVE FOR 18 MINUTES!! Yeah right! the needle was sticking and hurting, my shoulders were so sore, and I was trying so hard not to move. That was the longest 18 minutes of my life!

I finished up and then they tell me I get to come back tomorrow and do the same thing!!! oh GOD!! SO I did, and got through it all, now I wait for the results.

I just feel like there is something so terribly wrong about the term RADIO ACTIVE ISOTOPES being injected into my veins! Will I glow in the dark? will I set off the alarms at the gates to the base? am I being followed by spy sattelite? Who knows!!!

The glow in the west is me folks, not the setting sun!!



No comments: