Saturday, June 19, 2004

BUNNIES!!!!!!

I found these two over at Denny's place, and could not resist taking them.





Today I got up early fixed breakfast and started painting again. I wanted to get all of the trim finished today, but no such luck. Bob came over about 12:00 and painted what he could reach on the gable ends, then left. I am to finish the gutters tomorrow I guess. He was a big help, but it was so damn hot out there! and the paint takes two coats because we are putting dark purple over white, and it shadows through. Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler.

I would like to get the front finished at least. That way the curb appeal of the house woill be nice. Nobody can see out back, and the North gable end is hidden by the apple tree, so it wont show either.

Sadie has been a little shit, whining when we go out front. And running away when she gets out there. So she is exiled to the back yard.

I put Bea out on the deck also, and let her sit in the shade and munch on the weeds coming through the slats. Sadie is having fits over that. She wants her bunny badly. She is bouncing around all over the outside of the deck trying to get to Bea. But I have it fenced off, so Bea is safe, and Sadie cant treat her like her own personal squeek toy.

Bea had fun hopping around all over the deck. SO much fun that she did not want to get back into her cage when it was time to come in for the night. Do not want to leave her out there all night, the Owls would have her for dinner no doubt! Bea is bright white, and would show up really good in Owl eyes.

It is really cooling down right now, a really fresh breeze coming in through the office window. It's about time! I can not do heat! You all have heard me bitch about that before, but if it gets over 75 degrees I MELT!! it was so still last night that nothing came in the window, and all the hot air did not get out either.



You can tell how badly Sadie wanted her, by the tongue hanging out of her face. Bea was really teasing her too, going up nose to nose through the fence then hopping away. What a tease.

***************************************************************************************

Right now I am sooooooo broke!! and I still have two weeks until payday!! I got out my five gallon water jug that I have been dumping all of my spare change into for the past 3 years. I had just taken a shower and was in my shortie nitie and sitting on my bed.

I dumped out all the change which made a deep depression in the mattress, because it was so heavy. I sorted out 100 dollars worth of quarters, and put the rest back into the jug. I was sitting on the bed, on my leg, and had to move the shin to get the loose change. I reached under my leg, and there was money clear up into my TWAT!!! I pulled about 3 dollars of various coins out from under me, and asked my daughter if that means I was going through the CHANGE?

She slammed the door on me....no respect!

No comments: