Sunday, June 27, 2004

cough cough HACK cough Sniff COugh HACK

I have coughed so much today that I almost passed out while driving home from the drug store. I feel like I am trying to hack up a lung! It comes from deep down in my chest and rolls up into my throat. GADS! I went and got some RObitussin PE Cough Syrup this morning, and that seems to help. I feel ok just have a runny nose and this damned cough. When one is old and ones parts are wearing out, one does not NEED to cough really hard. If you get my drift!! I hate this crap! I am so damned tired of being tired and old and sick. I want to be young and fit and well again. Oh WAIT!!! I never was fit and well. I always had something wrong with me. arrgghhh....maybe in my next life!!!

Sadie is being a teenager in the true meaning of the word!! She has a mind of her own right now, and if she does not want to do something, she wont!! I could not catch her last night to put her in her pen for the night, so she slept under my bed until she thought I was asleep and then up on the bed she came. I reached down to grab her and back under the bed she went. Ok says I Let's see what she does with an all-nighter in mommies room. FIrst icecube hit the tray in the middle of the night and she was out in the hallway barking like crazy. tried to get her agian. back under the bed. Tonight I tried to get her to go outside to pottie before she went to bed, but she did not want to go. under the bed she went, so I turned out the lights and faked it until she got on the bed and I grabbed the little witch and put her in her pen!! She is so damned cute, but sassy as Hell and STUBBURN!!!!!

I want to thank you all for DOnna for the nice comments you made about Bandit. Donna is really taking it hard. SHe broke down when she got home, and he did not meet her at the door. THey are having him cremated and they will scatter him under the tree right next to his kitty that he loved. She is so heartbroken. I wish I could do something for her, but this is something she will have to work through for herself. She has been talking about someday getting a German Shepard Puppy, and I would not be too surprised if she came home with one in the next few months. It really helps you get over the loss.



No comments: