Monday, June 14, 2004



I dont know how to put my real flag up at half staff, so I will post these, even though they are not at proper display.

Tim got a final ok from the Dr. and can go back to a full life. Unfortunatly, he lost his job which was full time with benefits. He is not too concerned about the job aspects, as It is summer and the tourists are abundant and the workers are few, so He is confident he will find something right away. problem is, it goes away in September, and he starves again through the winter. I do not get this kid!! I know he likes Orcas Island, and It is easy to see why, but when you have no place to live, no job, no food, it seems a bit unfriendly!!

I have him working painting the trim on the house. Bob and I painted the body of the house 2 years ago, but never could decide on the trim. SO now Tim is out there painting, and hopes to finish it before I have to take him back to the Ferry landing tomorrow.

I'll end up finishing it. But that is ok, he got it started.

I am so ready for a road-trip. I am thinking of borrowing Phyllis' camper and heading East. up around Meta line Falls, which is right on the BC/washington/Idaho border...looks rather isolated. Like that.

Smells like the chicken is done, so I need to go get the table set and call him in to eat supper.

See ya

No comments: