Sunday, June 13, 2004

BRRRRRRRR

One would SWEAR it was really February instead of June. It is grey and cloudy, and drizzley and cold. Last night TIm actually built a fire in the woodstove. It was blowing pretty hard out there and it was comfy in the house.

There is just something sacreligious about building a fire in June unless it is in a camp fire setting. I NEVER build a fire between April 1st and October first. I put on a sweater and slippers, turn on the electric blanket and shut the windows.

Bob and I had gone to the Playhouse to see Wizard of OZ, which was WONDERFUL. I really did not want to go, because I really dont care for the movie, so I went expecting not to like it at all. It was so very enchanting. and DOttie did a hell of a job on the Costumes! THey were all new and unique, which for us is a rarity. Usually we redo old costumes, and make them look new, but these were all special! and for those of you that follow my "career" Jesus played the scarecrow, and was fantastic in the role. I fully expect him to make a splash professionally one of these days, Jesus was his first major role, and he has grown as an actor in all the roles since then. Watch out for him FERNANDO DURAN he's a doll!

Anyway...I digress, When we got home from the show, the fire was already built. I explained the RULES! but Tim just shrugged. No biggy, at least it cleared out the nests in the chimney that have been abandoned.

I THINK I will try and finish painting the office today. If you recall, I started it a year ago, and it has never been finished. I am the Queen of unfinished projects.

Cant do it sitting here though...

No comments: