Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Brain Freeze!!!

My friend Rusty who occaisionally pops in here and comments, told me today that I should write more. Well that was just enough to get my brain to totally dump it's contents, and the few remaining braincells are rattling around in there not knowing whether to land on a red or black square!

I am sitting here trying to compose something, but nothing worth anything is coming out. I thought about writting something profound about old folks, but Leslie did that. I thought about writting about the weather but CJ did that, I thought about writting about my kids, but that's been done too.

I worked for a few hours pro bono at the Playhouse trying to get out advertising pitches for our new season program. And tomorrow I am going in for a Stress test on my ticker. It is the injection kind and I totally HATE them. I do not like the way it makes my heart race, and makes me get all hot and sweaty, and this is without sex too! ( although I have been told that some women DO have orgasms during this test.)

I came home tonight and Tim has almost all of one color of the trim painted on the house. That has been needing it for two years, so that just leaves the gutters and the downspouts for me and Bob to finish painting. Looks so good!!! I will post a picture tomorrow.

Maybe by then I will have gotten my three brain cells to land and I can once again write something intelligible!! Thanks for hanging in there folks.

No comments: