Thursday, June 10, 2004

A new place to get lost in...

Occasionally I will blog surf, looking for something different, and looking to see if there are any that catch my attention. That is how I found most of you.

Last night I was cleaning out my Favorites list, and found a folder called blogs to get lost in I bookmark those blogs that I want to come back and read clear through. I forgot about the folder. I have so many blogs that I visit now that it takes me 3 hours to visit and read them all. (remember, I am dial-up, so all you frames people take a while to download, which cuts into my time)

I opened the folder and found a jewel....It is called Switched At Birth This lady is a writer! I have no idea how long she has been hiding in that folder, or how I found her, but I have now read quite a bit of her blog, and when you have some time to spare, and a fresh hot cup of tea, and need to get lost in North Carolina, you know where to go.

Enjoy!

No comments: