Wednesday, June 09, 2004

FUN STUFF

I was blog hopping and found this at a site I can't remember now...ANYWAY, it reminded me of those slam books we used to do in Jr. High School. At least we did it when I was in school. Some of the questions we would never have considered, or even thought of, but I thought I would give it a go. Feel free to steal, copy and paste, and put your own answers in...I did.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Mary Lou
-- Birthplace: San Diego, Ca
-- Birthdate: Jan 11, 1946 (yes Im an old fart)
-- Current Location: Coupeville, Washington
-- Eye Color: blue
-- Hair Color: used to be Auburn now...brown, gray, blonde,
-- Height: 6'1"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Irish, Norwegian, Indian, Scots
-- The shoes you wore today: Shoes? youre sposed to wear shoes?
-- Your weakness: kittens
-- Your fears: the dark
-- Your perfect pizza: Deep dish, soft crust pepperoni, mushroom, black olives, onion, white sauce,(creamy garlic ) heavy on the cheese.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: get my health back

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: PHHFFFFTTTTT!!!
-- Your first waking thoughts: Whatever I was dreaming about
-- Your best physical feature: used to be my eyes
-- Your most missed memory: My Parents.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King, WHOPPER
-- Single or group dates: Dates? People still DATE? WOW? What have I been missing.
-- Adidas or Nike: Easy Spirits or VANS.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Any teabag that does not have the paper on it. TETLEY?
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: quit 23 yrs ago...3 packs a day...
-- Cuss: Why yes, yes I do. More than I should
-- Sing: I LOVE to sing. ANytime, anywhere, just not in front of anybody.
-- Take a shower everyday: yep. Except on those rare occaisions when there is someone in the house to pull me out of the tub if I get down there and my creaky knees wont let me up. Then I Revel in a Hot soaky tub with foo-foo stuff.
-- Do you think you've been in love: A few times.
-- Want to go to college: I did. Now I wanna go back and take some fun classes, like meteorology, geology, and astronomy
-- Liked high school: nope. I was too shy to enjoy a lot of it.
-- Want to get married: yes. If the right opportunity arises
-- Believe in yourself: Not as much as I should.
-- Get motion sickness: only on boats.
-- Think you're attractive: NEVER!
-- Think you're a health freak: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
-- Get along with your parent(s): For the most part.
-- Like thunderstorms: LOVE 'Em!!
-- Play an instrument: Nope

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: nope
-- Smoked: nope
-- Done a drug: only the ones that keep me alive...legally
-- Made Out: what is that?
-- Gone on a date: If you can call going out with Bob a date, then yes, often.
-- Gone to the mall?: yep.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: nope.
-- Eaten sushi: No. But i love Sushi..
-- Been on stage: No. Not this month, but I often am.
-- Been dumped: Nope.
-- Gone skating: Not since 1965.
-- Made homemade cookies: Tim has.
-- Dyed your hair: Nope.
-- Stolen Anything: NEVER!

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: no.
-- If so, was it mixed company: n/a.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yup.
-- Been caught "doing something": huh?.
-- Been called a tease: once.
-- Shoplifted: Never. I have been too much of a goody-two-shoes.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: No

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: I was at 21. and then again at 23.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Chemystery (donna) Timmers (tim)
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: On a bluff at Ft Ebby, or at the lake at Deception Pass.
-- How do you want to die: In my sleep at 93 yrs of age, with all my faculties still with me.
-- Where you want to go to college: Western Washington University would be ok.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Who wants to grow up.
-- What country would you most like to visit: South Africa, then Europe and Norway

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5?
-- Number of CDs that I own: I think it's about 200...mostly classical
-- Number of piercings: 2 in each ear.
-- Number of tattoos: none
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Gosh. I havent a clue!
-- Number of scars on my body: 4
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: That i never learned to play the piano

Now lets see what your blogs say about you...

No comments: