Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring fever?

I am so COLD today! It got down to 36 last night, and right now it is only 48 BRRRRR.!!! I came home from a great work out at aquarobics, and ate dinner, and then every bit of energy just drained right out of me. I took a hot bath with epsom salts and went to bed early. I slept until 1030 this morning, and woke up with Sadie really really wanting to go outside. SHe was dancing a jig in her pen and whining big time. Poor baby! ANd she had to wait while I went first.

I put her out and then went back to bed to wake up, and I just couldn't! I dozed with my eyes shut, but my brain awake and listened to the birds and the planes fly overhead.

I got up finally, and came in and watched TODAY that I had recorded, and had a sandwich, and then started shivering again. I want to go some place really warm, and just lay there in the sun and soak it all up. I never thought I would ever say that!

Tonight, I am sitting here watching the birds all stuff themselves like there is no tomorrow, emptying the feeder that I filled this afternoon. Hungry little buggers.

I think I am going to go to bed early again tonight, as I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, and I just have no energy. I can breath just fine, but I ache. cant get sick. I have too much to do!

No comments: