Thursday, May 10, 2007

Funny!

Widdle Wabbits


A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, in the
sweetest
little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you
keep
widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets
down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks,
"Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and
fuwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute
widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her
hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny
quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit.


I have had hamsters, and gerbils, and parakeets, and bunnies and puppies and kittens and frogs and even a dead sea urchin, but thankfully we have never had a python! My brother Mike had a garter snake once but it "disappeared" ;)

No comments: