Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Copied from ANJI....


My blog is worth $23,146.14.
How much is your blog worth?



Now if only I could GET that much for my blog...That would surely help out the money crunch!



I spent two hours in the pool tonight. I got there an hour early, and since it was a holiday, there was no swim team, so I got to go in and work out early. Then we had our regular class. Needless to say, I am tired, and my legs and ass hurt. I found some Tylenol#3 in the medicine cabinet, so I am on my way to a painfree evening.

Tomorrow I get to go in to the playhouse and start getting the lights all set the way Rusty wants them. Things are really starting to come together, and we filmed the commercial tonight. Thursday is the Press Night, If any of them show up, and then next week is Hell Week. Live audiences...and then we open! I sure hope we can gather a good crowd. We really need a sell out!!

Schroeder is getting really sassy, and has this house standing on it's head. He has Ethyl and Lint COWED! and Loki just adores him. Sadie still thinks he is a squirrel, so I have to watch her around him.

Hope you all had a safe weekend, and are looking forward to the good weather we are expecting to have.

No comments: