Monday, January 15, 2007

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap



Omnipotentbenevolentempressofthe50universes Came up to visit me today. She brought me my Birthday present. I also bribed her with swiss steak and mashed yukon golds!

I got the cutest little stuffed animal that flirts with you. (Hallmark) He is soooo CUTE! and he talks!! I also got a quart of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in Lavendar. Liquid! For those of you that have never been introduced, You have got to go to the nearest health food store or organic section of a hippie grocery store, and ask for it!! 100% Pure castile soap! It is to die for!! I take the lavendar and squirt it into a hot bath with epsom salts and just soak. AHHHHHHHHH!!! and if you have a cold, get the eucalyptus flavor. Hot steamy shower with that and your cold feels so much better. I also like the Peppermint soap. It is WONDERFUL for a pick me up.

If you have not ever seen it, you will get a big kick out of all of the writing on the label. He was a jewish soap maker in Germany during the holocast, and he preaches like mad on his labels! Every single square inch of his label is covered with writings. But BROTHER does he make a fantastic product. I highly recommend you going and getting a bar or a bottle (comes both ways) and try it. You will soon be HOOKED.

So after she left tonight, I cleaned up the kitchen and went in and took a hot bath, squirted the lavendar soap into the water, soaked until I was weak, then got out and slathered myself with cranberry body butter, and settled into bed with my laptop. Life doesn't get much better than this. AHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

lime said...

mmmm, sounds fabulous! (here via brian's roundup)