Sunday, January 07, 2007

Darkness...



So Friday night I settle in for the evening, to wait for my son to give me his usual Friday night COllect call. Just as He called, the power went off! AGAIN!!

It stayed off all night and the next morning I crawled out of bed to run heat into the bedroom, and there was none!! GRRRR

I had planned on working on the computer for PLAYDAY COmmittee. Well the power fairies had other planns for us, SO all Friday and ALl SAturday I sat here in the dark waiting for the lights to come back on.

THey finally came back on at midnight last night, and I was able to get about 3 hours sleep between the cats playing with their catnip mice and the heavy duty generator the phone company hooked up to the equipment on the empty lot next door.

Today I dozed off and on, and now I am going back to bed. Tomorrow I hopefully will be back on line with out trying to fall asleep while typing.

Winter has been HELL!!!! Gonna get snow and COLD tomorrow! WHee...and all the snow will fall on the broken branches and we will start this cycle all over again.

Stand by!

No comments: