Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Rainy Night!

I came home from the playhouse last night, hurting so bad from moving furniture and getting the set ready. My back was aching, and pinching that damn nerve. SHooting pains were running all down my leg to my toes. It was awful. I could not sleep, at all, I could not get comfortable. SO I lay there and was listening to the drip drip drip of the fog on the leaves, when I noticed that the drips were getting louder. I listened and thought it sounded like RAIN!! It was! Glorious wonderful Wet Rain!! It rained or rather Poured for 12 hours It has not rained for way over a month, so we really needed this to help the forest fires. THe whole eastern half of the state is dry as a bone, and there are more fires already than anywhere in the continent. Not a good thing. THe rain smelled and sounded so good. I lay awake until about 530 when I finally passed out from tiredness. At 600 I was hit in the middle with 35 pounds of really wet Aussie Puppy. Tilly had gone pottie early, and when DOnna let her in she ran right to grandmas bed and jumped right in the middle of my stomach. OOOOOUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF!!! I sat up screaming.

I got a tiny bit of sleep, got up and took a hot shower and then slathered Icy Hot all over my back. Felt better until tonight when I did it all again. This royally sucks.

The Moon tonight was absolutley gorgeous. Low on the south east Horizon as it rose, and turned a big bright orange. It wont be full until tomorrow night, but it sure looked full! ANybody else see it? The moon path waters of the COve was spectacular. I think I am going to have to drag out my 35 mm camera and get some high speed film to start taking shots at night. They do still make film dont they? Tine? what speed should I use 800 or 1000 ASA. I wise I could go over and take some lessons from her, she is so good with her camera!!


TOday was Donna's 38th Birthday, I had been asking her for weeks what she wanted for her birthday, but I never got an answer, so All she got was a chocolate cake and a card. I sang happy birthday to her, and then we cut the cake, ate it and she went to bed. We hardly see each other anymore, since I am at the playhouse until 1000 or later. I dont feel like I should have a daughter 38 years old. I remember when I was 38 like it was just yesterday. Shit!! that means I will be 60 in January. ARGGHHH!!!

No comments: