Friday, August 12, 2005

OUCH!!!!!

I am sitting here waiting for the perseid meteor showers to get going full blast. THey are sposed to be in their fullest around 200 AM. So I thought I would come in and catch up on the computer, and Donna started rubbing my shoulders. and then my neck and then the torture started. She pushed her thumbs clear into my shoulder muscles until they hit bone, and then plucked them like a banjo! OUCH!!!!!! "doesn't that feel good Mom?" she says...Yeah when you QUIT!!!! She kept on until I thought she was going to go right through my brain, And I told her that she would feel really bad if she dislodged some placque in my carotid artery and caused a stroke. She LAUGHED!! My precious daughter LAUGHED at me.

Oh yeah, and she has this really gross night time guard for her teeth, to help her jaw. She has TMJ and her jaw really cracks and pops and hurts her. SO she has this mock-up of her mouth, that the dentist made to fix her teeth and jaw. When he was finished he gave it to her. She loves to bring it in and torment me with it. The upper and lower jaws clacking together just like the old time scary movies when you were a kid. Do you KNOW how scary it is to see the skeleton of something you gave birth to coming through the air and chomping at you? It is awful!!! Bloody damn awful!!! And she thinks it is funny. I told her that if she did not stop I was going to go get the snake skin out of my bedroom and torment her with that.

I remember when she was three, we were in a huge department store like walmart, only it was called GEX or something like that. We were in the toy department and I picked up a rubber aligator and showed it to her, and the next thing I remember is her voice getting farther and farther away as she went screaming down the main aisle and top speed and at the top of her lungs. I was pregnant and could not run and she was GONE!!! My precious blonde baby doll was gone, leaving a puddle on the floor where we were standing. It was mine. I was laughing so hard I peed, and I could not catch her. DO you think she might be trying to get even with me after 35 years?
You can't hold a grudge that long can you?

No comments: