Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another one cast!


Whidbey Playhouse

Tonite we cast the Musical A Little Shop of Horrors. It will be in production from Aug 15 until November 26. Rusty is directing this one and I am producing. We said we would produce each others shows before the season was set, and BAM! back to back they put them. So we will be quite busy until November when we will both take some time off.

I am directing Blithe Spirit, and I have a wonderful cast, and it opens September 16, Rusty's show opens Nov 4. And we BOTH just got through with the musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To The FOrum!! 9 months worth of shows is almost like having triplets!! Even the labor pains are rough!!

Little Shop will be a hoot! The Auditions were as good as the show!! I am bone tired right now. I think I will get a sandwich and head for the bedroom, maybe tonite I will be able to sleep. Then Again.....

No comments: