Wednesday, July 14, 2004

WHEW!!!!

Ok, It's get off your fat ass and walk time!!! I went in and sat there for 45 min waiting for the DR. I was then called into the room, and waited another 45 min for him.

The chemical stress test should nothing conclusive. The is a very low risk of Heart failure. There is something in the right Aorta, but nothing to worry about. When I asked what the pains were, he said it was not my heart, and my blood gases were good too.

So basically, Im just getting older!! He actually said other than turn the calendar back....(bastard)

Cholesterol is 97 was sposed to be under 100 until today when they changed the rules, now they want 70!! (evil bastards)

triglicerides are fine, HDL, and LDL right where they should be.

HgA1C (blood glucose) was 7.1 up from 6.9 but he is thrilled.

my BUN number is 17...climbing slowly...will watch that!

So all that work and worry for a good report!!! WHEW! I still will finish my list!!
I promise!

PS got Sadie cut down to a summer cut, no hair except for her ears... She looks so funny!!!

No comments: