Friday, July 09, 2004

Slim Pickin's

Just a quickie to say that I will be posting erratically this weekend. I am bound and determined to finish a few projects before I start on any more.

1. Finish painting the office started June 03
2. Finish painting the baseboards in the LR started April 01
3. Finish painting the bedroom started June 04
4. Finish painting the gutters started July 01
5. Finish the deck started July 03
6. Paint the LR and DR planned in April 01

This is just the projects for the house...not to mention the scrapbook, and the quilt, and the afghans and producing a play or two or three...

I will be back, just dont know when...I may get tired like I just did and have to sit down, and if the spirit moves me (or Donna) I may get some blog time. Heck the rest of you are all on vacation anyway....

UPDATE!!

I dont know how to use the strike through key...but the office is done!!! I have auditions today and tomorrow from 1-4 so I get to do the bathroom ceiling and border on Monday!! then on to the bedroom!

The worst part of all of this is moving all the CRAP I have decided to gather through my many years of living. Move it all out, paint, then move it all back in. UGH

Any good strong backs out there willing to come help?

Back to the office walls.

No comments: