Monday, July 12, 2004

The office is finished and here are the pics!!!

I painted the first half over a year ago, so I could move in the new office desk that is shaped like an L. The color is called reflecting pool. It is a dark sage green, but as Donna says...it is the color of NOTHING!



I painted this half this weekend, which included removing the bookcase from the wall and moving all the books off of it. I have no curtains planned, as it just looks out into the woods, and I can sit here and watch the birds.



You can see the edge of my Bloggers map on the wall on the right hand side. There are a few of you who still havent sent me your picture to put up on it. HINT HINT



I have to finish putting the border on the bathroom wall, and then I will take pictures of that for you too. It's PUUUURRRRTTTTYYYY!!!!

I took today off of painting as I was in such pain last night that I could not sleep. My back and shoulder were just throbing and my legs were cramping. Not to mention it was HOT and MUGGY!!! We arent used to hot and muggy nights. Our nights are still flannel sheets and PJ's. gets down into the 40-50F range.

I am going to take a hot bath and relax then when Donna gets home I will have her rub some Icy Hot into my shoulder and back, and then sleep well.

I have a DR appointment on Wednesday at 515 PM that is an odd time. They called and the Dr wants to talk to me about the results of my stress tests. ACK!!! must be bad news. That should be the last appointment of the day, and that way he can take his time? This really worries me. That is why I am really pushing to get all my projects done, so if he has BAD news, I can sell the house and really downsize.

I know, I know I am borrowing trouble...ok I'll stop.

No comments: