Friday, July 30, 2004

OK OK OK I'll POST !!!!

Well MICHELLE!! I had a chance to work this week, and no chance to get on the computer and blog. I needed the money to offset my retirement. You do understand WORK RIGHT? ;) I too have no MR C. to take care of me. When I get home from work, I have a few minutes to check me email and my comments and then Donna gets home. She gets the computer from the time she gets home until she goes to bed, because she still has not gotten her own phone line and brought her 'puter over from Ellensburg. (she likes mine better anyway...mines COOL) SOOOOOO I was working! and I earned 24.00!! LOLOLOL

I spent the past three says working at the box office at the playhouse, and I got in trouble last time for blogging at work, so I dont even go on the net at all!!! Not that it really matters, BUT thems the rules, sooooooo...

And I volunteered to put together a powerpoint presentation for an awards ceremony on August 8th. I spent last night scanning the pictures from the scrapbooks into my computer, and then can not get them tranferred on to a CD! I screamed, and yelled, and stomped and cussed at it and I finally went to bed at 2:30 last night with the pictures still in my computer. it keeps telling me to insert a blank cd into drive G and I did !)) times and still could not get it to work. ARRRRRGGGHHHH

I have all weekend to try and figure out why it wont work. You would think that Microsoft would make it really easy for idiots like me. picture icons to drag and drop...drag the picture onto the cdrom drive G Icon and drop it. seems sooo simple to me, and once I fugure it all it prolly is. Unfortunately there is soooo much on this thing, that I never can remember which does what!!!

Ok, I will fill ya in more later, I just wanted to post why I was not on line, in case some of you wanted to report me AWOL. Michelle is the only one who noticed though!!! :(

No comments: