Friday, July 02, 2004

ARRRGHHHHH!!

I am getting sooooo frustrated!! I can not load anything from my homepage. it all comes up as server not found. Now I can go to favorites and download SOME of you. I can get Leslie, and then use her blogroll to access everybody, but why cant I use mine? I hate being a smart dumb person!! I was gonna go take a class this summer but they wanted 350 for the class, and I dont HAVE 350! SO I sit here frustrated and ranting out the window, scares the birds and the neighbors. Does not phase the 'puter one iota!!! Damn piece of shit!
*****************************************************************************************
WAIT!!! I am hearing Don's voice in the far off distance saying "take out the www" I'll try that. If that doesn't work I dont know what I'll do. Right now I cant get any body but Leslie.

No comments: