Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I hate alder trees...or maybe it's spring I hate.



Between the Alders sending out their catkins, and exacerbating my allergies, and my computer kicking me off line everytime I try to post, I am not having a good week. I am so tired, All I want to do is sleep. I get up get dressed and fall asleep in my chair, or at the bird window. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and I have no Ayrtec either. My luings are full of crap, and I hack all morning.

I have sat down here to post several times, and cant go any where. TOday is the first day I have gotten THIS far. Let's see how far I get in posting this.

I am gearing up to begin another Play. Rusty is directing FOREVER PLAID, and I am her Producer. I also am going to put my name in to direct a play for next season. Either SOCIAL SECURITY, or COOKING WITH GUS. Both are really funny comedies, and I should have a fair shot at them. If not, I will produce for DOttie when she does 12 Angry Men as an off season show.

I had to have Sadie shaved last week, she is one nekkid puppy! She had so much fun out there playing in the snow, and getting snowballs all through her feathers, that she matted up badly. So the only way the groomer could get her groomed was to take her all the way down. She looks like a little beige lamb! even her ears had to go. SHe will grow out really fast, and look like a cocker spaniel again. Meanwhile she shivers. I made her a sweater but she wouldnt walk in it, so I took it back off. I had to turn on my electric blanket for her to lay on, so she could get warm. Who says I spoil my pets?

No comments: