Friday, July 01, 2005

testing...testing

Well I am trying to load a picture through Blogger instead of Hello. But it does not seem to be working. I tried the large picture, and nothing, then tried the medium picture and still NADA. MAy have to go back to Hello. I thought this was too good to be true.

THe roses were a vibrant orange red called Tropicana. They are just beautiful, and I cant seem to kill these. I planted them 12 years ago, and they are the one of about 35 that were still surviving as planted when I got back from Nevada. the others that survived somehow reverted back to their parent, and in some cases a really pretty rose, just not the one I planted.


tropicana rose

I planted a french kiss, and it now is red. I planted a Lady Diana out front, and she is now in back. I planted a black majesty out front, and it is now a deep red. The one that did come through just fine is my David AUstin rose called Genievive or something like that. IT is a deep pink, double rose with the deepest rose scent. It wafts in the door as you come in and just smells heavenly.

I love the roses, but they take up so much of my time. I think I will try to get them all in one spot and baby that spot along with fertilizer and Lady bugs.

I wish I knew where the pictures went. I'll just have to go back to Hello...

No comments: