Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy 4th of July!!


happy 4th

The actually Holiday is not until tomorrow, but the neighbors across the street have been setting ofr fireworks all weekend. Poor Sadie is going nuts, If she is outside she is barking fiercely, if she is inside she is standing on the desk looking out the window and barking her head off. THe neighbors are setting them off in the ste=reet, and so far, have been pretty responsible about it. No bottle rockets on the roof or in the back yard...YET. Last year, there was one on the deck that scorced it badly. GRRRRRRR

RIght now Ethel is as far under my bed as she can get, Loki is on his back in the sunshine,oblivious to it all, Chitters and Sadie are snuggled under the computer together. and they HATE each other. I have no idea where Lint is, probably has a front row seat out on the street drinking it all in. He is such a social cat.
Tilly and DOnna are over the Mountains to see Hubby/Daddy. SO at least she isnt barking. Bob is no where to be found, and I am all alone. I was invited over to phyllis' for a BBQ, but I was not feeling well this morning, so I did not go. TOo early for a BBQ. My throat feels like I swallowed a firecracker. (snoring I guess)

So I just stayed in the house. I should be out back trying to mow the yard, but my back is so sore, and my knee hurts again, so I am not. I may just fix a cup of tea, a sandwich and go to bed early.

Tomorrow I will BBQ for just me and Bob because nobody else can come, and then when it gets dark, we will go down to the beach and sit there for a couple of hours and watch the fireworks. It will be cold and windy. It always is, and then Summer will start.

I hope that all of you are having a safe and sane 3 day holiday. whether it be July 1 or July 4th. oh wait, you Europeans and Africans have different days dont you. well I hope you had a safe and sane July 4th anyway. Ya'll have one, even if it is just another day for you.

MAN!!! Sounds like WWIII out there.

No comments: