Sunday, July 24, 2005

Another Sunny Sunday in the Park...


Latin

this week the performance was by this group of 4. 2 acoustical guitars, 1 bass guitar and a set of drums. Grupo Incindio was their name, and if you ever get a chance to go see them, DO! They are all Americans, From all over the US. And they have made and are selling 4 CD's. They play Latin upbeat music, that they compose. They also play Fusion music, which is a mix between rock and Latino and just a real toe tapper.

You could not sit still during the whole 90 minutes of playing. No singing, just Music, and wonderful. I told Bob that we needed to bring a picnic lunch and sit in the shade and listen and all I got was a grunt.


bob

Here again is another Picture of Mr. Friendly coming back from the john. I have a whole album of him either going to or coming from the bathroom. He HATES to have his picture taken, and If he does hold still for it, he poses so arrogantly that it isn't any good. He actually bought a new shirt for this years' concert series too.

Bob is a creature of habit, and has 7 pairs of Levi's, 7 pairs of navy blue boxers and tees, 7 navy blue outside tees, 3 navy sweat shirts and 3 gray sweat shirts and 3 gray tees. OH and now 2 aloha shirts!! That is the extent of his wardrobe. I have GOT to write about him one day, but you'all would never believe me so I have been putting it off. I have started to so many times, but I just can not do him justice. Maybe I oughta let Phyllis do it...NAH! NEVER MIND!!!

No comments: