Sunday, February 01, 2004

SHORN!!

After numerous years of letting my hair grow, and letting it grow out so there is no more color in it, I had it all cut off!! I needed a new look, and I may regret this later, but right now, it is short and feels good. It is about 3 inches long all over. I wanted a blow and go look, and I got it. It's cute, and now it is only two colors, grey and brown instead of 14 different colors from the sun and the perm and mother nature. Just a touch of curl around the face, the rest is straight. I have no curl naturally, and I have really coarse hair so it just falls forward and lays there. I can get up and shower, gel, and go. Whoo-who!! Since I have absolutely nothing planned for the next few months, I can look as casual as I want to.

Stayed home from the play today with the knee. When I got up this morning, I could not even stand on it. SO...rubbed gel into it and kept it up most of the day. It feels better now. At least I can get across the room without stumbling. I will go and tell the Dr I want it fixed NOW! I want to get out and walk, and explore! I want to try and get some of this weight off, and try to get off of insulin. Maybe I won't but I wanna.

Sadie bug goes in tomorrow morning for her "operation" She is so tiny still, and such a sweetie, I don't want her to hurt!! I also don't know how I am going to keep her still until it heals!! She never walks, she runs, ANd use the steps? Nah, LEAP from the top of the porch to the ground. SHe wears me out just watching her. She even jumps on the top of the couch and onto the floor!! She thinks she's a cat!!! ANyway, I am worried, as any Mommie would be when their baby gets a hole cut into her tummy and her parts removed! And Stitches!!! Poor baby!! No dinner from now on, and nothing to drink after Midnite. :-(

She is cutting molars right now, and chewing an anything she can find. MAinly the log tote! LOVES IT!! Must be the musty smell of rotting wood that turns her on. She has chewed the back off of my sheepskin slippers! (UGGS) and was heading for my daughters Clarks when I stopped her. Guess we gotta keep them all tied to the roof for awhile...

No comments: