Thursday, February 12, 2004

Oh What a BEEEUUUUTIFUL MOOOORNING!!!!.......

It is one of those JEWELS of a day in the Pacific Northwest, that helps sustain us through the rest of the bleary gray winter. The sun is out, it is fairly warm, 56 degrees, and there is just a hint of a breeze. THe skies are clear, you can see the mountains all the way around. Mt. Baker to the Northeast, Garabaldi to the North, Mt Rainier to the South, the Cascades to the East, and the Olympics to the west. It is Get out and get going weather. Unfortunately, I am feeling under the weather, and can not. The birds are LOVING it too. they are chirpping, and flying and twittering like mad. The bulbs are poking their little heads through the leaves, and the grass is starting the move to take over the yard.

There is a bird out there that is singing his little heart out, I can not see it, so I have no clue what it is. I have never heard it before. Maybe because I have not been here at this time of the year before. I have the windows open so I can hear them clearly. It is driving the cats nuts. They want out sooo badly, and My kitties don't go out. I know I am thought of as a Mean Mommie, because they can't go out, but they go right over the fence, and right into the woods, where THERE BE DRAGONS THERE... If they would stay in the back yard, I would gladly let them out. That would surely take care of the Rodent problem!!!

This is the last weekend of the show. Tonight we are almost sold out and friday and Saturday's shows are already sold out!! How way cool is that!!! I will be so glad when we strike the set, and I can just relax. I say that now, but I will be absolutely at a loss. No more deadlines? ARRGGHHH! What ever shall I do then?

I will be forced to actually clean house!! ARRGGGHHHH! I will be forced to actually face the yard work!! ARRRGGGHHH!!! I will be forced to take a hard look at my health! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Do I have the strength and will power to do all this? Probably not. WIll I? maybe! I need to get my knee and my back fixed so I can MOVE and then I can get my weight back down. I will NEVER be at my goal weight, I KNOW that. And right now, I am fine with that. But I do need to get rid of the 30+ lbs I have gained in the past two years. I would like to lose 150 lbs. That would put be below the weight charts. I am 6'1" tall, so I carry weight fairly well. It is all in my torso. WHich is NOT ideal for Health issues. I really need to get out there and walk 3 miles a day. That would help immensely. I will be getting a stipend for Directing this show, so maybe I will apply it to my Knees.

I'm happy when I'm hiking...
on the mountain trail.

I'm happy when I'm hiking...
da-da-da-da-da!

DA_Da-da-da-da-da-daaaa
da-da-da-da-da-

Good Lord! I can't remember the words to that song, and in Girl Scouts I sang it all the time.

Oh!! There's a thought!!! Maybe I can become a Scout Leader!!! Nah...I hate little girls...they are too noisey!!

No comments: