Saturday, February 21, 2004

Penis's

So in one of those rare MOther/Daughter moments of bonding, Chemystery and I were talking about funny things and I said, "oh! you have to read Kat today." She is talking about Penis's! Chemystery said well I must confess, that of all your blogger friends, I like hers the best, and I read her quite often.

My Daughter marches to a different drummer and has all of her life. She refused to be miscarried when I was young and single and PG! She grabbed on and hung on for 101/2 months. Yep, that too was different. 6 weeks late she was! and THEN she didn't wanna come out...took me three days in the labor room to pop her out. She has been an independant little cuss ever since. If I said it must be this way, she would do it that way! Needless to say, I do not read many of HER blog friends. Belle dujour, clean sheets etc. She also writes erotica. Has a blurb on her blog that says DONT GO THERE MOM! I dont. There are some things a Mom just does not want to know.

ANYWAY, she is reading Kat's post about Penis's and laughing, and then we talked or I did anyway about only seeing two in my life and they were both the same. She cracked up and laughed at me. When I said that was pretty Normal I thought, she hooted and said no Mother it isn't. Well beings as how I am 58 I thought it was for someone my age. She laughed and said, "NO! you've been single for how long now? 20 years... LOLOLOLOLOLL" "Mom. That is sooo pathetic!"

Like I said, there are some things a Mother just.does.not.want.to.know!! She walked out still hooting at me!! So of those of you that are close to my age, How many have YOU seen?

No comments: