Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Lord of the Rings, Return of the King

Jesus H. Christ in a rowboat!!! Talk about a marathon movie!!!! I still have so many questions, Elves, Dwarfs, orks, dead dudes, men, Mastadons, hobbits, trolls, and good GOD a TON of horses!!! how did they get that many horses in New Zealand!! It was so loud it hurt my ears, and 4 freaking hours for a movie is waaaaay too long. I enjoyed it, but I wish to hell I could figure it all out. Dude dies, dude comes back to life. HUH? and none of the Elves had on little red hats and green tights!! They must have had to search the world for all of that Armour too!! Guess I'll wait until the videos come out and rent them all and watch them all at once. Maybe I'll get it then!

SAdie bug is so much better tonite. She still wants her Mommie though, and licks her tummy a lot, but she is doing fine. She still leaps off the porch though, and I cant get her to hold still enough to take her down the stairs myself. I need both hands for the stairs with this knee. She has her squeeky baby and is laying on her pillow right there, waiting for me to go to bed. Guess I'd better huh?

No comments: