Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Bugs...worms...viruses!

I just got a notification from my server Galaxynet that it appeared I was trying to send an email with a virus in it. Address came from me, but it did not!!! I just ran a virus check from Microsoft.com, and Mcafee, and PC Cillin and I am clean as a whistle. Galaxynet has Phaegis which blocks all outgoing and incoming bad guys. Really good stuff there. I wish I was as smart as these guys that develop these viruses. Can you imagine being able to screw up the worlds computers as a teenager? YIKES!!! Microsoft oughta hire them and pay them Millions just to develop vaccines for these things. It is far beyond my Ken to even change the layout of my blog much less screw with someone else's 'puter!

Supposedly the subject line has the word Hi as its subject. it attaches itself inside address books and sends itself randomly disguised as someone else. WOW!! and we cant cure cancer yet...

No comments: