Tuesday, October 10, 2006

stuff and such...

WHEEE! WHat a week this is....I have lights to finish, bios to write, lobby wall to decorate, lawn to mow, bulbs to plant,(if Bob ever comes back to finish the bed), a floor to clean, a poster to compose, letters to write, bills to pay, laundry to do, a Day long Dr.s appt. and a son that I should visit.

When can I breathe? The lights are taking more time than I thought they would, as I keep trying different effects to acheive the look on stage that I need. THere is no scenery or props, so all of the DRAMA needs to be done with the lights. I need to go in 2 hours early today to try and get them ready for tonight. We have our first audience, FAMILY night, which is the free show for all the family members of the cast. And we open on Friday night. (BIG SIGH)

One of the bad things about an Off season show is that where you would usually have 6 weeks on stage to finalize everything, we have 7 days! We will make it though, and then I will relax and get through Christmas, and the holidays, and staagain in March when We audition for FOREVER PLAID!

I have been so busy, that I have not had time to watch all the shows that I am recording with my DVR. Cool gadget, but when do I fit it in? I suppose I could watch it between 2 AM and 6 AM huh?

I have also been so pre-occupied that I have totally forgotten to write to my son! I promised him I would write him 2 times a week. and I have not! (not that I am getting many letters either though) I need to go visit him, but I cant until the show closes on Oct 21. So maybe on the last weekend of the month I can take a day and go over.

THe weather has been GORGEOUS this week. COLD at night, and foggy in the morning then up into the high 60's low 70's during the day. S'Posed to stay this way for another week or so. A real Indian Summer! I still need to get over the top and buy a case or two of apples for apple sauce.

So if I am absent for a few days, me time to get things done around here and I will be back blog walking real soon.

No comments: