Sunday, April 17, 2005

ONWARD!!!!

TEN LITTLE INDIANS was put to bed last night. AMEN! There was so much infighting in this show, with the other departments of the playhouse. It was so SAD!! There are people who are not coming back at all. There are people still placing blame, and I was stuck smack dab in the middle. Even our Board Liaison was to blame. ARRGGHHH it got better finally, but then the egos on stage started. GOD GRIEF guys! We are all volunteers, get over yourselves! Sheesh!!!

We had a sell out the final week, and that helped heal some of the split, And Last night's strike of the set went smoothly, I left before it was finished, But there were a lot of people working so me and my bad back, and axe in my head went home early. Only have the final bills to come in and then I can wrap this one, and concentrate on the FUN one.

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way TO The Forum. It is gonna be a hoot!! It will open June 3rd, and it is gonna be a sell out right off the bat. Good cast, good Director, Great Producer. (Rusty Shush!)

I should be getting my ass out there and mowing my grass, It is about 12-15" tall. REALLY!! Been too wet to mow for about three weeks, but it is clearing up and sposed to stay this way for a few days, so If nothing else, I need to find someone to cut it and get it ready for the season.

I had my taxes done last week in between headaches, And will be getting enough back this year, to pay off what I still owe from last year. I have NEVER had to pay until last year, and I still think that NEXCOM screwed up my vacation paystub. I think they inflated it by 10,000 which threw me into a new bracket. I did not GET the amount they said I did, unless it is hiding somewhere. Hell I sure could use it now!! If it isn't too late, I think I will yell loudly, get it corrected and file an amended return. Be nice to get something BACK again. I need a new lawnmower!

The house needs a thorough cleaning, and I might get into that next week, AFTER my trip to Seattle. I am going to go see MISS SAIGON at the 5th Ave Theater, and I am soooo excited! I love that musical, and the opportunity to go is one I could not pass up...It will break me, financially, but I just wont eat for the rest of the month! GOtta go see that!

Enough rambling, I just needed to post, before I got busy blogwalking and forgot again. OH EGADS! I also have to go fill the hummingbird feeders too, I just did that yesterday, but the greedy little buggers have them all drained again!! They are so much fun to watch, there must be at least 50 of them right here in the yard!! Makes you wonder just how many there really are in the world, if there are that many in MY yard!! As Carl Sagan said BILLIONS AND BILLIONS...

No comments: