Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ARRRRGHHHH!!!!

My server, Isomedia is being a BASTARD!!! It keeps kicking me off line. I as you well know am on SHIT DIAL-UP and there is a bad modem at their end, but I can not convince them of that. It is not me. I have a new phone line installed, even though the Verizon man said it was not the line, I made him use new wires and re install the line. He did. Cost me over 100.00. Still kicked me off, Ok check the modem, not the modem, still kicked me off. THey sent out a memo about a month ago that they were upgrading something or other and lo and behold, everything worked FINE for about three weeks. It is doing it again. I have been trying to send a file to Rusty for 2 hours, it gets sent about 1/2 way then kicks me off and redials. Talk about frustrating. I want to scream and yell and stomp and yank my hair out at this ridiculous piece of SHIT!!!!! I wish I could convince isomedia that they have a huge problem with their dial up service and I HATE THEM!!!!!!!

If I can get this to post without kicking me off, Im gonna turn it off and go to bed, to hell with it. (stupid pieces of crap!)

No comments: