Saturday, September 01, 2007

Whew!! Made it!

YAY!!! I made it to the first of September. Now I have more money in the bank. I am used to being paid 2 times a month, or every two weeks. It is really HARD to get used to only having money once a month.

I get my bills paid, and get groceries, and then PRAY that I will make it to the first again. I have stayed home more during this show than I ever have, 1, because I dont really NEED to be there, and 2, I need to save gas. 50.00 a week is a bit much.

Everybody go to and say hello to Donna. She found me through the blogger link on my sidebar which lists by year of birth all the bloggers that signed up. THere are quite a few baby boomers there.
Any way, DOnna has a really nice blog about her views and her family. She lives in Texas. Go say HOWDY to her.

No comments: