Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mary Lou is in the hospital!


I took this picture of her yesterday (she said it was ok to post).
She wasn't feeling well Saturday and I told her to get to the doctor! She waitied until Tuesday to call him then she called me at work about 9:30 and asked if I could take some time off to drive her to the hospital.
They did some tests and found she was anemic, then they gave her a few pints of blood, then they di more tests today and decided to keep her another two days for tests. I will let her tell you when she gets home Friday afternoon.
In the meantime she will be out of commission for a day or so.
I am printing out comments and taking them in to her.
I will keep you up to date if I hear more.
In the meantime, will you pray for my big sis? They sure won't hurt!
Thanks!
She is in room 18-B at
Whidbey General Hospital 101 N. Main Street Coupeville, WA 98239
(360) 678-5151
~Phyllis~

No comments: