Saturday, June 23, 2007

YAWN......

I have absolutely nothing to say! I have been very busy, swimming, producing, living, but nothing that I would write about.

Oh Yeah…Lint, my geriatric cat, with no tail,, and a personality like a dog…was screaming out side my window tonight. MROPH< MROPH, MROPH…not his normal loud mouth MEOWRRR. I looked out the window and there he sits with a baby rabbit in his mouth. He wanted IN with his present for Mommie, but I did not want to let him in. He would not put it down, and in fact trotted up the stairs and tried like Hell to push the door open with that poor baby in his mouth. It was not moving, so I gathered it was deceased. I tried to get him to let it go, but he would not.. IT”S MINE< I GOT IT!! So I just left him out there. He took it over and dropped it right in front of Bea’s cage, and looked up at me as if to say, “ok, don’t let me in I’ll terrorize your bunny!!” so It lays there. I am already in my pj’s and do not want to go out and remove dead carcasses from my yard. I turned out the light and was soundly sleeping when Sadie woke me up. She wanted out, and could not wake me, so she peed on me!! In MY BED!! She has done this about 4 times now, and I am not sure how I am going to break her of it. I had been blaming it on Lint, because I did catch him doing it one time. But he was out side. I have washed all of my bedding, with Lysol, and sprayed the bed with febreeze, but it is always in that one spot. Hopefully I have it covered now, and I just won’t let Sadie on my bed when I am sleeping. Back into her pen she goes!


No comments: