Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BRRRRRRR.......



The sun is out bright and warm, but it is very misleading. It is COLD out there. It got down to 20 F last night about 2AM. Miss Coyote and Mr. Owl woke Sadie up with their hooting and howling, so of course she had to go out and see what all the ruckus was about, and sniff all over the yard chasing ghost bunnies. I stepped out on the deck in my barefeet, saw the shimmer of ice and grabbed on tight to keep from falling. No Leslie, I did not!! :)

There is a very deep Jet stream coming down from the Arctic, bringing with it COLD CLEAR air. By tomorrow morning, we should be colder than we have been in many years, according to Jeff Renner our crack meteorologist on KING 5 News. Down into the teens and lower at night and windchills below zero. Along with all of this we are predicted to get strong winds down the Strait! Swell. Wind, Cold, and maybe SNOW! I LOVE the winter weather, and I really get into the COLD CLEAR SUNNY days, and I love the crisp cclear nights. But I am really needing SPRING.

I want to take my coffee out onto the deck and lap up the morning sun. Too cold right now. But SOON.

######################Stuff#######################

THe Moon was absotively GORGEOUS last night and the night before, which brings up a question. DOes the Moon look the same down there as it does up here? I know it is the same full, but do you get to see the same man in the moon, or do you see a slightly different side of the moon? Michelle? EDT? anyone down under?

Does anyone know how much it costs to have a blog template designed? I cant find a price on ones I have looked at. Do you have any people you go through that might be able to help? no commitments yet, but I am looking.

Which one of you has the traveling DVD of BLITHE SPIRIT? Last I heard it was leaving Alaska heading for Canada...but which canadian? And what happened to Mr. NUT?

No comments: