Thursday, February 09, 2006

AHHHH......




Man, it has been so damn pretty the past two days. I have just slugged and enjoyed it. Yesterday the SUN was coming through the bedroom window and casting a beam right on me. And also on the four cats that were on top of me in it!!

I got up, opened the curtain wider, kicked the cats off the bed, and just spread out with my face upward and just lay there soaking it up until the sun went over the top of the house. Yeah, I Know. It was NOON!! so who cares, I'm retired, I can do that if I want to. It just felt good, and I considered it therapeudic...soaking up Vitamin D ya know.

I then had to go turn in my taxes, photocopy a bunch of scripts at the playhouse, and order the shirts for the CAINE MUTINY COURT MARTIAL. Auditions are Feb 20-21.
I am also Helping out the kids production of POLLYANNA, The original staff all left, and the new staff is picking up the pieces and trudging onward. I am helping out, and creating the posters. etc.

Today, I slugged again, drank a pot of coffee and have spent the day with the windows and doors open and listened to the birds enjoying the sun. I am assembling Donnas Afghan, and hope to have it done by Sunday.

I filled all the feeders, hung the Hummingbird feeder (I know it's early, but I heard they were back already.) I also filled all the suet feeders and watched as woodpecker after woodpecker came to it. The Chickadees were starting to pair up, the Red wing blackbirds are back, the females flocking to the feeder while the male sits on the fence and gurgles. Sadie stayed out most of the afternoon, so there were no Lola's or grey squirrels.

I think I am going to go to bed early tonight as there is not a damn thing on TV worth watching this week, and I have had a really hard day! ( :) ) THere is something about sunshine that just makes you sleepy! Expecting more big winds in the foothills and through the Strait tonite, so I better keep the lanterns handy.

Hope I have a NICE dream tonight...last night it was about a baby Grizzly Bear that I had in my back yard in Greenland. ?????? and how we had to pick it up by helicopter and take it North because my neighbors were complaining....must be the drugs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://fdbtmvuy.com/thue/ofda.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hkvzjvdl.com/vwne/wigm.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://fdbtmvuy.com/thue/ofda.html | http://wburvfee.com/wyqw/hxur.html