Friday, July 18, 2003

What a WEEK!! After being retired for 4 months, and doing nothing, I am back in the saddle again. I am training to relieve Janis once or twice a month in the box office. So I have to work for a week to get all of this training. then I should have my own life back again. We also held auditions for Arsenic and Old Lace, this week, chose the cast had the first read through, and gave a chamber of commerce skit of this seasons schedule. I work behind the scenes because I get stage fright really really bad. Well I had to get up and speak about my show GODSPELL, for 5 minutes. My heart was beating fast, I was hyperventilating, and thought I was gonna pass out. I made it though. There is a real reason I do not go on stage and perform. NOOOOOOOO!!

I sat this afternoon and watched a train of squirrels go back and forth from the feeder to their woods. I put a whole bunch of peanuts in the shell on the feeder, and they are scarfing them down like crazy, Storing them up for the winter I assume. All of the baby finches are out also, they can fly and they can feed, but as soon as an adult bird hits the feeder, they start begging and chirpping and fluttering their wings. It is so cute. They will all be gone soon.

I am really tired tonite, so I think I shall go read a book. At least start one, and I know I will fall asleep soon. G'nite!!

No comments: