Saturday, July 26, 2003

LIFE is getting in the way of my retirement!!!! I started to work very part time at the playhouse, just to relieve JAnis while she goes on vacation. But to get trained, It took all day every day last week. Then I had rehersals for Arsenic and Old Lace, We were blocking so it was important to be there.

I did not get to spend much time on my deck at all. Today I plan on spending some time on it!!

I looked carefully at my Zuchinni plants and I actually have a few really tiny baby ones that the damn rabbit missed on his munching way through my garden. I wish to hell I could find where he is getting in and plug it up. I thought I had all the holes under the fence pugged, but must have missed one.

I still have to finish painting my office. I have the front half finished, but never got around to the back half. The house can wait until winter though. The weather has been just too darn good to be stuck in the house remodeling. Still have not finished the transition strips on the wood floor, and still have to paint and finish the living room. Then it is into my bedroom then the bathrooms. I have come to the conclusion that remodeling is ALWAYS a work in progress. You are never done, as by the time you finish the whole place, you have changed your mind about the color, or the style, etc. Or in my case, you procrastinate so long that the first part NEEDS to be repainted. Or you run out of money. Something...

I took Miss Bea Bunny to the Vet yesterday and had her spayed. She is not a very happy house bunny right now. She justs sits there looking at me as if to say "You mean nasty Bitch! I Hate you for making me hurt like this, MY TUMMY IS NAKED AND HURTS!" I got up several times in the night, because I was so worried about her. She hadn't eaten or drank any thing, and no bunny poops either. I was so afraid she would just sit there and die. I laid on the floor in front of her cage and talked to her for almost an hour at 300 this morning. She finally munched on a few rose petals, and liked the water off my finger, so I felt confident that she would live at least until morning, so I went back to bed. This will make her a much friendlier and healthier bunny, or so I have read. She just cant get out and play with the cats until she is healed though. They were all four sitting in front of her cage staring at her this morning. THey were commisserating with her I know, telling her, "Yeah, she did that to all of us...she is a real masochist!" But Hey!!! They did it to me too!!! now all of us are un productive!! At least in a sexual way...

No comments: