Tuesday, July 15, 2003

started training at the Playhouse today. Janis is wanting some time off at the end of the month, so I will train to take her place. Only be 1 0r 2 days a month, but that is all I want right now. I worked long and hard for 38 years, Now I want to enjoy NOT having to work for awhile. Might have to soon enough if my Medicine keeps going up in price. (Shudder) We cast the play Arsenic and Old Lace last night, and two of our recently picked cast members declined the roles we had given them. Ungrateful bores!! So we went back to the drawing board. Still have a cast. Start read throughs tomorrow, oughta be funny!

The new pilots are learning how to land on a carrier deck this week. THey wait until dark, which up this high in the latitudes is 10:00 PM and then they make their circles, round and round the area, landing briefly on the field and then take off again really fast. They call that "bouncing". It is very loud and annoying especially when you are trying to relax and get to sleep. They are needed though, and they are protecting me so I can sleep safely, so "QUIT YOUR BITCHING, MARY LOU!" The new ones are realy bad, because they keep hitting the "gas pedal"and making whomping noises over and over.

Well I made an appointment with the bunny doctor, to see Miss Bea on Friday. Then we shall see if she needs to be fixed. I think so, but the receptionist had never heard of that. Makes me wonder how many bunnies he sees. All I have read says that females NEED to be fixed or they will get ovarian cancer. I dont want that, and I really dont want more bunnies. But then I dont have but one female, so...duh...

No comments: