Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Wowser!!! The deck is coming right along!! We just might have it ready for this weekends BBQ. I am so thrilled. Bob is working so very hard on it. It no doubt will withstand the 8.9 Earthquake we might have, not to mention that it is free standing, so that if the tsunami that might hit because of the 8.9 earthquake, hits, I will have a raft to survive on. Hmmm better stock the deck fully, so I can survive. Food, Water, First aid, Pet food, batteries, flashlights, both red and green ( Remember I will be floating, so it will be a water craft, gotta have port and starboard lights. OHHH might have to pre-register with the coast guard, and get numbers for the side. Any thing over 12 feet needs to be registered I think. This is 16. Oh wait, It COULD be 16' WIDE and only 12' long huh? Oh and oars. need to have some oars and a rudder. I guess we could incorporate those into the handrails, might work. BLANKETS!!! Won't need a porta pottie, just hang over the side, won't have to worry about pollution, as I will be the only one left up here. Might wanna consider a litter box for the cats, I dont think they would take too easily to hanging it over the side.

OH!! SHIT SHERLOCK!!! It just dawned on me...this Ark will be full of non-reproducing animals. They have all been fixed, including ME!!! darn.

No comments: