Sunday, June 15, 2003

I am soooo tired and achey!!! I started on the office last night. I moved out the old desk, and stacked it in pieces in the Living Room along with all the other crap that was stacked in there. Then I started in painting. Got one half of the office painted, and vaccuumed, then put the new desk in and hooked the computer back up. Whew what a chore. I then went to bed, but was so tired, I could not sleep. Read until 230 this morning. I got up this morning, and started in again, got the front of the house all cleaned and re-arranged, put a turkey in the oven, and washed all of the rugs. The house with the exception of my bedroom and the utility room is CLEAN!!! yeah!!!

Bob is going to build my deck this week!! Surprise!!!! I have been waiting over three years for my deck, Looks like it is a reality now. WHOO_HOO!!! I am so tickled. I can get up and drink my coffee on the deck, and watch the birds and squirrels, just like a real Plutocrat...

No comments: