Thursday, June 05, 2003

The planes quit flying at 1215 this morning. The quiet woke me up, and I could not get back to a good deep sleep. I tossed and turned, and my back was aching sooo bad. I finally got up at 200 and surfed awhile, finished my book, read an old map, and saw the crack of dawn. actually the birds were chirping at 335! still very dark, but SOMETHING told them it was time to wake up. I wonder what that is? I think I finally made it to sleep around 445. I hope Donna was not late, I usually wake her up at 500 to start getting ready. I even forgot to make her coffee!! oh SHAME! I turned over about 700, turned on the today show and slept fitfully until 900.

It's gonna be another hot one today!! it already is in the 70's and it isn't even noon yet!! I went out and filled the hummingbird feeders and the sun was very warm. I wish I had my deck built!!! I think laying out in the sun with it beating down on my poor sorry back would feel really good. I would give anything to be pain free. I want energy again. Of course I know that some of this is due to the nasty cold I have in my nose. achy, lethargic, stuffynose, cough. SHIT!! I want to get my office finished!! I just have no energy!

I guess I need a vacation. Oh sure you say, you are on a lifelong vacation, but I'm not. I wake up every day and fall into the same routine, and see the same scenery, and look at the same mess, and set the same goals, and dont fulfill any of them. I need a change of pace. I know!!! I need to have an affair! a really romantic, fulfilling, make-me-feel-good-mentally-and physically-affair. A LONG one. yeah right...

No comments: