Saturday, May 03, 2003

Whew!! Finished bedroom number 1! It has all the paint on the walls, the floor vac'ed, the windows washed, all extemporaneous crap out of it, and in the Living Room. Tomorrow Bob will help me move the secretary into the bedroom, and Tim's Rocker, then it will be closed off and kept clean until Chem moves back in again. (or not). I am anxious to get my office done. All the books and book cases out and the new computer desk in. THe walls painted, the windows washed, and the feeders hung at the window; then it will time for my bedroom. That one wont be so hard. The last one will be harder, the livingroom area is huge. Im still not certain what color to paint it, i'm thinking of a light mocha latte color. the base boards will be white. But then Im not sure about that either. If I make the base boards white, then I should make the door moldings white also huh? dang.

I hate decisions like that. I am not a decorator, I know what I like in other peoples houses, but I cant decide what I want in mine. I wish I was really really rich, so I could afford to pay someone to change my house around when ever I get a new bee in my bonnet. fun huh?

No comments: