Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Errant Son was released today at 500 AM. Doesnt seem quite right for them to just shove him out the front door, with no money, no ride, no nothing. I of course picked him up. We had a really nice day, and he did wonders in the garage for me. I can almost even get the car into it!! Never had a car in it before. it's a virgin garage! He went through most of the boxes that were his and pitched out 90 % of it. Fixed him a good dinner, and went to bed. Took him back to the ferry today, God KNOWS he couldnt spend more than one day with MOM. THe Mother who went to visit him every time she could, when no one else would. The Mom that bought him new shoes because his fell off his feet. The Mom that got up at 430 to pick him up at 500. Harumph! Think Id learn wouldnt ya?

Today was another glorious day. Warm and a light breeze blowing through. The birds are starting to fledge too. I had a Fledgling Junco under the feeder, almost stepped on him. His down was still sticking out helter skelter, but he had flight feathers. I bent to pick him up and off he flew to the fence, and waited unti I left then back to the feeder floor. I have mourning doves, hairy woodpeckers, downy woodpeckers, goldfinches, purple finches, house finches, pine siskins, hummingbirds, juncos, towhees, white crowned sparrows, etc all vying for my affection.

Lola was out bright and early this morning also, and so was little Lola. Big Lola, saw her out of the corner of her eye and started a "growl" while eating her corn. It wasnt loud, but it was loud enough. Little Lola backed up and ran back down the fence and into the woods. Funny!!

My Son gets quite a kick out of me and my wildlife. Just shakes his head.

andy goes back to his mommie tomorrow. I am sure that she will be so glad to get home to him, although I will really miss him. He is such a little Pill, and has this house standing on its ear. He even sleeps with the dog now. I have really corrupted him. Fancy Feast salmon instead of Eukanuba, and science diet instead of kitten Eukanuba. Ah well, he hasnt lost any weight. He scared the crap out of me yesterday, he found a new hiding place, and I thought Tim had let him outside. I was about to panic when I noticed him way under the computer desk. WHEW!!! I could just hear Lynn now!!!

This week is Playhouse week, Things to do there, then next week Darling adorable daughter moves back home. SHe can help me get the office arranged, and go through all of the books and pitch 'em. Then while she is working I can paint, then another room will be done!!! AH... getting there...

No comments: