Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I need to get off my Arse and get busy. I need to pack up all of the thousands of books that I have been hauling around all over the world, and get them GONE. Books are a downfall of mine. I was raised to believe that books were your best friends, and should always be treated with respect and honor. You do not get rid of your best friends, at least not on purpose. But I need to. They are taking over my life!!! I read voraciously, and keep every book I have read. Needless to say, they are stacked everywhere. I looked through them the other day, and there are so many, that I dont want to part with, but I NEVER look at them. Guess I need to just be ruthless and go for it. put them into commissary sacks, and take them to the thrift store. Don't look through them, just do it!! then I will have lots more room in my closets, my office, my bedroom and my garage!!! Yes, there are SOME I will keep for reference books, but most will be gone. Maybe I should just call the thrift store and have them come pick them up. I still have my Music Harmony book from my freshman year in college. That was in 1963!!! no words in this book, just notes of music. Page after page of notes. EGADS!!!!! I am sooooo sick.................

No comments: